Nowadays, with everyone having a busy schedule, having a fully automatic machine is a need and a must in every home. The whole market is flooded with types of the fully automatic machine of different brands. It does not require any manual effort and is convenient to use. With the growing trend of this, semi automatic has lost its charm. It is time-consuming and even requires a lot of manual effort. The working of both machines is completely different from one another. But, now both are almost available at the same prices that fit the budget of a common man easily.
Pros of having a semi automatic machine
Most people who have been using this machine might find some advantages but overall, it’s filled with disadvantages and a bad experience.
- Its time consuming: It’s isn’t easy and user-friendly as a fully automatic machine is. You can’t just press a single button and sit down and relax till everything gets done. One needs to stand with it through the whole washing process.
- It is hard on garments: Though it claims many types of fabrics can be washed in it. But, the threads of the garments during the wash get tangled in the washing drum. One cannot even wash lingerie and delicate garments in this like in a fully automatic.
- Not hygienic, cleaning results: If you compare it with the cleaning of a fully automatic machine then, the cleaning in this machine isn’t effective at all. The clothes come out in wrinkles, and not very fresh.
- There is an Electrical risk: With twin tub machines, one needs to be extra careful. When shifting clothes from washing drum to spinning drum, you might drop some water. So, remember switching off the plug point or you might get an electric shock.
- Spinning performance issues: You might face unreliable spinning performance. Sometimes it takes less time and sometimes more time for spinning your clothes dry. This usually happens due to pipe and water issues. The water needs to reach the clothes in the spinning drum at the right time.
- The machine is very noisy and vibrating: The motor of the semi automatic washing machine is very noisy. While spinning, the machine vibrates a lot. This usually happens when the clothes or threads of the clothes get stuck in the spinning drum.
Buying a semi automatic washing machine is an investment for a long duration therefore, it is best that you choose after knowing all the pros and cons.